"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Am Thankful...Days 5 & 6


Thankful and apparently forgetful also. I went to bed last night completely forgetting to blog what I was thankful for that day.

Yesterday I was thankful for Lola. Lola is my littlest sisters' new puppy. She's a French Bulldog and she.is.precious.

*Warning. Cuteness OVERLOAD below.

♥Meet Lola ♥







Sunday, November 6th 2011

Today I was Thankful for such a beautiful sunny yet cold Fall day. Fall is my favorite season and when its sunny, its even better. Aaron and Joey were out of town for soccer for the day so the other kids and I cranked on the music, cleaned, organized and danced.

I ♥ Fall. And cleaning. And dancing. It was a really good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment