"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Friday, November 4, 2011

I Am Thankful..Day 4

Today I am Thankful for my new lens that Aaron bought me, just because :) It's a Lensbaby. It's amazing. I am having so much fun with it. It's got a learning curve to it, that's for sure but it sure has made taking photos just that.much.more fun.

Here's my first few attempts at it. Not perfect but like I said, learning curve ;)






Pretty cool right?


3 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! What kind od camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I have a Nikon D5100 right now. The lens I used was a Lensbaby Muse w/ Double Glass Optic. I love it. Its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete