"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Friday, November 25, 2011

I Am Thankful...Day 24 & 25

Backed up again. I have a good excuse this time. Thanksgiving. Then Black Friday shopping. My first time ever. And it was fantastic! We hit Walmart and Target and got everything that we went there for. Even better? We decided to go to a newly built Walmart, quite off the beaten path and it was pretty dang empty. Well, for a Black Friday event from what I hear. In and out in 40 minutes. Including paying. Then Target. It was a bit crazier but we did it again. Everything we went to get (no more, amazingly) and outta there in less than an hour. The Black Friday Gods were sure on our side last night. I am not only Thankful for having a wonderful first experience, but I was also so Thankful that most everyone was in good spirits and not rude. Rudeness, especially when you KNOW it's going to be crazy, just irritates me. Go, be happy, hope for the best, have a good time and BE NICE. That's what we did. And it worked :)

Today, I am Thankful for my older kids. And all the babysitting that they do for us. Aaron and I were able to go out and get even more Christmas shopping done this afternoon thanks to them. Not only did we get to shop, we got to just 'hang out' together. Something we need to do more of. I LOVE our family and our babies but sometimes it sure is nice to be alone, doing regular stuff. Getting more shopping done, though was awesome.

This may be the first year ever that we are done shopping before Christmas Eve.

MAY BE.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nicole,
    My name is Cathy Guy, I work at Midwifery Today as a graphic designer,I saw your photo, breastfeeding your triplets on your friend's site.
    Anyway I was wondering if you might be interested in sharing it with us, to put in our next Midwifery Today magazine, #101,in which the theme is "Breastfeeding".

    If interested please contact me at:
    Midwifery Today
    layout@midwiferytoday.com
    541-344-7438

    ReplyDelete