"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Am Thankful...Day 20

Today I am Thankful for my home and for heat. It was so.freaking.cold here today. Numbing cold. Well, to me anyways. To my friend who lives in Alaska, this is nothing. ;)

I realized today how many things I just take for granted. Something as simple (in my world) as heat was definitely one of them. (And there is a reason I am realizing this, but I am not going to blog about it at this time)

But my family is so fortunate to have what we do.

I am an amazing husband who supports us tirelessly. We may not have brand new cars or the fanciest clothing, but we do have each other.

And we have heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment