"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Am Thankful...Day 19

Today I am Thankful for my babies. All 9 of them of course, but today, it's the babies turn. I almost can't call them 'the babies' anymore. Today my tiny trio turned TWO. I can't believe they are two whole years old.

It's odd because while each day for the past two years seems to inch by every so slowly, when I really sit and think back, it's gone by so crazy fast. I'm not sure that's a bad thing considering for the past two years we've all been in survival mode. Just now is the light at the outside of our porch starting to get brighter. We are re-entering the real world. The babies, I mean, little girls, love to go bye-bye. Their love of outings has really helped me buck up and get out of the house more.

I am so Thankful for them and everything that we've endured for the past 2 years, 34 weeks and 2 days.

I wanted to do a few photos of the trio for this post, but after the party we had for them, I'm exhausted. It's only 11:17 and I'm headed to bed. I haven't gone to bed before midnight in years. I'll post them tomorrow. Maybe I'll combine them with my Thankful Day 20 post. I mean, I am really good at getting more than a few things done at once. ;)

::HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY::

My Beautiful Baby Girls

I love you more than I can ever express. You are all true miracles in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment