"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Am Thankful...Day 16

I'm trying to not repeat what I'm Thankful for. So I won't say Yo-Gabba Gabba again. Or my husband again. (although I am thankful for those again today)

Today I am Thankful for my computer. Ha. I know right? But I am. It's my biggest connection to the real world lately. That, and it's how I do my work.

But really. Between my blog, email and Facebook, my computer has helped me stay sane. I can write when I need to, I can jump on Facebook and feel like I am a part of things that other people are also a part of. The world opens up past my front door.

And let me just admit it now. I couldn't bring myself to say that I am Thankful for Facebook because that would make me seem just...I don't know..I would say pathetic, but I don't feel pathetic so that's not the right word....Addicted isn't right either because I went FOUR WHOLE HOURS this morning without checking my Facebook. THAT is an accomplishment. :p.

So, yeah, I am Thankful for my computer. It just so happens that my computer is HOW I gain access to Facebook.

So there :)


1 comment:

  1. Love this! I've thought about making a Thankful for Facebook post a lot lately. It's how I stay in touch with my friends while I'm here in Alaska. Without it, I'd not know how what's going on in anyone's lives. So I'm thankful for Facebook too...and my computer.

    ReplyDelete