"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Been A Long Crazy Road....

but oh so worth it. 18 years and 9 kids later, Aaron is still my best friend and the love of my life.

I think back to the day that started it all. It was Halloween. A phone call. And a first date. That night changed my entire life. I think I knew then that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Aaron. Weird right? I mean, we were only 16 years old. SIXTEEN. So young. So happy. AND WE STILL ARE. That's the crazy part. Seems we are in it for the long haul. I guess after 9 kids we better be, right? :)

I have now been married to Aaron longer than I had been on this earth when we first started dating. I have spent more than half of my life with him. I know nothing but being with him. And I can't imagine any other life. All of my dreams have come true.


Happy 18th Anniversary babe, I love you more than you will ever know ♥




Endless Love..Our Wedding Song

No comments:

Post a Comment