"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lacking In Content...

Just wanted to blog a quick apology.
I realize that alot of my posts now are quick and to the point. Some may like that, some may not. I personally prefer to be more concise, especially when it comes to parenting topics.
But I'm finding that my time to blog is pretty limited. And while I could blame just time, it's also my brain. I'm pretty sure that triple the amount of my brain cells died when the triplets were born. :/ I can't even hold a clear train of thought lately.
So, please accept my apologies for my 'half-assed' blogging, and I promise, that I'm trying to get back in the swing of things.
Then again, Gwendolen has started to try to crawl. YIKES! So much for a clearer mind.

3 comments:

  1. This is a totally random question. The picture on the right ofnyour blog with the girls in swaddling blankets and hats. I was wondering where you got them, or what brand they are. I'm preggy with BBB triplets and having a hard time finding 3 different colored swaddling blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, you are gonna laugh. Those are just knit fabric cut right off the bolt. Jersey knit. Cheap and awesome for swaddling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Very cool. They are so cute and the hats match perfectly. Thanks for the fast reply, I know your hands are full.

    ReplyDelete