"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Rare Sunday Moment...

the house is empty. Completely empty. Babies are asleep. House is picked up, dishwasher is loaded and started, diapers have been started and taxes almost done and ready to submit, just gotta have Aaron review them to make sure I didn't screw up anywhere.

The dilemma? I don't know what to do. Sad isn't it? Not really tired, so I don't want to nap, plus I hate to waste peace and quiet on a nap. My trim yarn hasn't come yet so I can't start more longies for the babies (it seriously better get here soon). I guess I could go organize the babies 3-6 months clothes( they aren't even close to being in them yet, I'm just getting a head start). Or mop the kitchen floor. Or clean the bathrooms. I really need to clean the bathrooms. The cleaning lady (yes, Aaron broke down and hired one to come twice a month!) doesn't come until next week.

Guess I better go clean the bathrooms. At least the downstairs one.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your rare moment of peace and quiet - I hope that moment continued as planned ;) I would have said sit down and enjoy the quiet and clean. You are better than me doing more cleaning.

    The girls - all of the them are adorable.!

    ReplyDelete