"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Never Win ANYTHING.....

yet I did today! :) A Kreative Blogger award! Seems I have alot of followers. Alot of people are crazy about multiples and I truly believe that the prayers and well wishes from everyone, everywhere is keeping these babies healthy! Thanks everyone!

Rules:

1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award

2)Copy the logo and place it on your blog

3)Link to the person who nominated you for this blog

4) Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know

5)Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers (I don't follow many blogs, so I might have to break this rule)

6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate

7)Leave a comment on each

Ok. So here we go. 7 things you may not (or MAY, depending on who you are) know about me......

1) I cry when I'm mad/angry/offended/stressed or anxious. But not necessarily when sad. Hm.

2) I'm a HUGE control freak. A tad OCD you might say.

3) I have become extremely "crunchy" when it comes to parenting. Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Selective Vaxing, Co Sleeping, and Non circumcising. Annabel's birth/infancy woke me up to what parenting really should be like. Enjoyable and stress free.

4)I am still as in love with Aaron as I was the day he asked me out on our first date. More so probably. The life and family we have created is more than I ever thought I would ever have. He has made my life perfect.

5)I love the Twilight books. If it was a possibility to become a vampire for real, I would actually consider it. In fact, I'm still not convinced it can't happen. I am in love with Edward as much as my husband. Yes, I admit it, I am in love with a literary being. And yes, Aaron knows.

6)My kids are my life (ok, most people do know that, but not the the extent that I feel) They are the reason God put me on this earth. They are why I am who I am. To have created them is why God created me. I was put here to give them life. And I love Him for that.

7)So I'm obviously alot more sappy than ya'll knew too? Yup, I do have a sensitive side, I just come across as bitchy if you don't know me good. VERY good.

And I'm going to break the rules a bit and not nominate anyone yet. First off, I don't follow enough blogs. Second, I don't know how to link in my blog properly so I need to research that.

And a giant thank you to Jessi for the awesome nomination!

No comments:

Post a Comment