"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Good Ol' Fashioned Paper Chain.......

is the perfect way to a countdown........
Remember when you were little and you made these to countdown the days until Christmas? Well, ours counts down the days until I am 36 weeks pregnant! My super sweet son, Noah, and his friend Corey made it for me. He looked so dang cute walking in the door from Corey's house carrying it with a big ol' smile on his face. I was so surprised to see it, I almost cried. So now, every day we tear one off. I think it looks like an awful lot of days. Aaron disagrees. He looks at it and says "is that it? Only that many more days? It sure doesn't look like very many to me" Funny man. I guess he's a bit nervous. Wonder why?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that is the sweetest thing ever!! How exciting for you guys and for all of us!! Nic,your beautiful as always:)SUPER HERO MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete