"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crazy Proud...

of my knitting.....Shamelessly, to be honest. I'm kind of not minding this resting stuff when I can create things like this:
I can't believe I've only been knitting about 8 months. This is my "Official" 5th pair of knit pants. I'll add action shots of Lilah in them when it's not so hot out. :)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE them! What a gift you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are terrific!! What yarn is that? HC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Marr Haven Rambo. Mosaic Moons Woodland In Spring. Its awesome isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mosaic Moon! I have Dragon Moon and Turning leaves. Never tried Marr Haven but I don't care for the shaggy look but I hear it is squishy and durable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MM is my addiction. lol. I LOVE Dragon Moon. What base do you have it on? If you ever decide to sell it, LMK! Marr Haven is my favorite! It is shaggy, but its squishy and oh so soft. You would think that its heavy but its not, its very light and GREAT for rough toddlers! You should try it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Dragon Moon on Cestari Super Fine which is one of my favorites. It is so fuzzy it feels almost like cotton and is really thick and light... sounds a lot like Marr Haven actually. I HATE BFL, but other than that I am pretty unpicky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have alot of Cestari too. I dont love to knit with it, since its picky but after a wash, it fluffs up so nice! BFL sucks, unless its for a NB, then its ok. As long as the baby doesnt move too much, or it pills/fuzzes like mad!

    ReplyDelete