"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Anxious...

So, this pregnancy is alot harder emotionally than I thought it would be. I didn't think I would worry every single second of every single day about these babies. Yet I do. Constantly. Even though what happened with the twins was a cord accident, I still worry. I went into the Peri's office today because I think I was literally having an anxiety attack or getting an ulcer or something. All I could think about was the babies and it was affecting my day to day life. So, I called. I asked them to just do a quick check on them. They did. They are fine. They are perfect. They are getting so BIG! They also said that maybe it would be best if I came in weekly to check them just to help my stress level. I think I may do that. I'm pretty sure an un-stressed Mommy will grow healthier babies.

And, speaking of babies getting big....Um, I'm growing so they must be. ;) This is 12 weeks today. I'm officially into my 2nd trimester. These babies will be here before we know it!

And I realized that not everyone wants to see my bare naked belly all the time...So here's a covered shot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment