"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Secret Is Out...

I have an addiction..WOOL!

For those who know me well, you know I am obsessed with wool. And knitting. And cute cute cute little wool pants for Delilah to wear over her cloth diapers. Well, in the whole cloth diapering world, there are certain WAHM's who knit really really good (Like my friend Monica with the Silly Stripes). There is another mama that knits well too. Her business is Rock Star Knits. I was VERY lucky yesterday and was able to acquire TWO pairs of her amazing work. I'm so excited that I need to share it with EVERYONE. Lilah is gonna be rocking these longies! Whoo Hoo!!


(Stay tuned for Action Shots when they arrive!)

No comments:

Post a Comment