"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Monday, January 5, 2009

R.I.P Jett Travolta


This is sad. So sad.
I know it happened Friday but Ive been thinking about it all weekend and I just cant stop thinking about it. I love John Travolta. I have since I saw Grease when I was like 10. And every other movie hes done since then.
I hate that him and his wife have to go through this. No person should have to feel the pain of losing a child.
There are very few actors in Hollywood who are so personable that you feel like you know them. Very few actors who have the talent and the personality to be so loved by the public. John Travolta is one of them. Such an amazing family. Such a tragedy.
My heart is breaking for them. I pray that they find peace in all this.
I thought this song by John Lennon was sort of fitting. Not totally but it still sort of sums up the relationship and how important a father/sons love is.
Beautiful Boy
Close your eyes,
Have no fear,
The monsters gone,
He's on the run and your daddy's here,
Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful Boy,
Before you go to sleep,
Say a little prayer,
Every day in every way,
It's getting better and better,
Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful Boy,
Out on the ocean sailing away,
I can hardly wait,
To see you to come of age,
But I guess we'll both,
Just have to be patient,
Yes it's a long way to go,
But in the meantime,
Before you cross the street,
Take my hand,
Life is just what happens to you,
While your busy making other plans,
Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment