"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Five Rainbows

My cousin just called. Shes driving here from Brookings. In the time since she left her house this morning shes seen FIVE RAINBOWS. FIVE. This is very signifigant to us. My Great Grandma, Great Grandpa, Uncle Mike, Uncle John and Grandma. The relationships between those people are what is significant. My Great Grandma and Great Grandpa were parents to my Grandma and Uncle John. My Uncle Mike was my Grandmas first son.

**The legends of many cultures see the rainbow as a kind of bridge between heaven and earth. One of the most beautiful sights in nature, the rainbow has become in western culture a symbol of renewed hope; something lucky to look upon. The North American Catawba Indians of the Southeast and the Tlingit of the Northwest both regard it as the bridge between the living and the dead. **


Coincidence? I truely dont think so. Im so glad that Jennifer pays such close attention to the signs that she is given and that she could pass that on to me.


I now now in my heart that they are all together and I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment